Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Feeding the ducks...

One morning the week before last I asked Gunnar if he wanted to go up to First Dam and feed the ducks before school. I don't think we ever made it up there to do it all summer, so it had been awhile.
We didn't have a whole lot of time to spend, but had so much fun.
It was such a beautiful day and Gunnar loved feeding them!
He just giggled most of the time. They get so close to you.
He was talking to them and calling them to come over to him.
At one point he saw two that looked just alike and said..."They must be twins Mom." Then a third one that looked the same came over and he said "triplets!"
Then a 4th one...he thought it was hilarious.
Anyway I guess I'm always just thinking that these days with him still home in the mornings with me are going by so quickly and I want to enjoy them as much as I can. So many days we have somewhere to be and he just has to tag along with me. Which is actually fun too with him, but it was nice to get out and do something different.
I'm so grateful I get to be this little boy's Mom...
And grateful for this time in my life :)





No comments: