Thursday, June 17, 2010

Babies, babies, babies...

This little cutie is my good friend (and backyard neighbor),
Lindee's brand new little boy Cade. I remember the day she told me she was pregnant...I was outside and she pulled over and told me and I started jumping up and down I was so excited!

I've been waiting and waiting for him to be born and I had so much fun taking these pictures of him the other night.
(I think this is my favorite!)
He's only 5 days old in these...and such a little sweetie. After we finally got him to fall asleep, he was so peaceful for the longest time.

I think I've found my new favorite thing to photograph! (well besides my own little cuties)

9 comments:

horsehug said...

What a Doll baby!!! :)

Angie said...

Beautiful!! I want to have another one just so you can come take pictures for me! ;o)

Jody said...

WOW!! These are AWESOME!! Great job!! HE is ADORABLE!! You are amazing!! I need you to make my family look that good in pictures!! Love ya.. Good to talk to you the other night!! Tell Lars VEGAS BABY!! You know you want it!! HAHA

Lindee said...

Jess you are so awesome! And of course I have to agree, HE IS SO CUTE!!! Thanks again!

Melissa B. said...

very CutE!

Cassidy said...

o my gosh jess! Those are adorable!! I am so flattered you used my blanket!!! and with the blue behind. So stinking cute.

Nora said...

Jessica, you are becoming a professional photographer especially with them cute babies and our cuties.keep up the clicking!Nana

Cascio Photography said...

Jess!!! I just love love love these!!! They are so sweet and perfect! maybe I will just start sending new babies your way! :)

Mandy said...

Really nice Jessica! He's so sweet Love the last one!