Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gunnar is 3 and a half!!

Yes we keep track :)
On Sept. 28th, Gunnar turned 3 1/2! I told him and he was so excited...he got the biggest smile on his face and asked me if he was bigger now. Cutie!
I just did all that updating about him in my last post so here is a little note just to you my sweet Gunnar boy...

Dear Gunnar,
I can't believe my baby is 3 1/2. Time flies by way too quickly and if I could, I would freeze you just how you are. I love to tell you that and you laugh and tell me no way, that you ARE going to keep getting bigger. I know it's true, but I wish I could even just slow down time. You are adorable, funny, smart, sensitive, stubborn, a good helper, a good brother and all around just fun kid!
Your favorite thing lately is to ride your bike.
You love it and will go up and down the sidewalk over and over and over. You finally talked me into letting you ride it along with Ashton as I walked him to school a couple days ago. (You usually go in the stroller)...
You dressed yourself in of course an oversized green shirt, blue athletic shorts and on that day your batman cape :) You looked so cute riding your bike like that!
 And you kept up pretty well. I had to laugh at one point when you said "When I get bigger I can ride on two wheels hu?" So I said "Yep." And you said "But my name will still be Gunnar hu?" hahahaha!
You always make me laugh!
 It's just crazy to me how fast you are growing up. The phrase that is constantly going through my mind is "You're going to miss this..." And I know I will. So much. I've said it many times before, but every single day that I get to be your and Ashton's Mom is a gift to me that I treasure more than anything. I am so lucky to have you and these are the best days of my life.
Love you little boy...
(You and me on the day you turned 2 1/2 last year :)

1 comment:

Susan O. said...

Gunnar is absolutely ADORABLE :)
And both Ashton and Gunnar are going to be so glad you kept these wonderful blogs and journals about them :)