Monday, March 15, 2010

little by little...

I'm getting caught up on my scrapbooking...
I took off for the weekend and stayed with my friend Mandy in Idaho Falls. We scrapbooked all day on Saturday and I was able to get 21 more pages done! As time goes by I notice that my pages get more and more simple...I'm kind of in a "get as many pages done as possible mode", just so I can feel like at some point I will be caught up.
Even though I realize now that I probably never will be!
Oh well...we had a fun weekend. It was a nice little getaway for me! Lars stayed home with the boys and besides Gunnar being a little sick, I think they had fun too.
Look below to see some of the pages I got done...

2 comments:

Jody said...

How fun! Your scrapbooking is not simple! You probably think that since your a pro now and it doesn't take so long to pump it out!

annilee said...

So jealous! It has been forever since I scrapbooked! I wish we lived closer! Please make sure I get reinvited to your blog! Luv ya cute girl!