Monday, March 8, 2010

What do you think?

Everyone always says that Gunnar looks just like Lars and people say that Ashton looks like me. I do agree in some ways...obviously Gunnar has red hair & fair skin like Lars and Ashton has my skin tone and I think my smile. But my Mom always thinks totally opposite and says she thinks Gunnar looks a lot like me and thinks Ashton looks just like Lars.
Anyway she showed me this picture of me (when I was 3 or 4) in her wallet, next to the one of Gunnar.
I do see a resemblance now!
What do you think?

8 comments:

Angie said...

I definitely see it... in the smile and nose. So - it's not just a mini-Lars. He did get some of you too ;o)

Lindee said...

i have to say i'm with your mom on this one. but either way, you have cute boys!

horsehug said...

What ADORABLE faces :-)))

Mandy said...

I can see a slight resemblence! But I still think that Ashton looks so much like you're family (Nathan?) and Gunnar looks like his dad. I'm sure as they get older, it will all change around though! Everyone always said dylan looked like his dad and I think he looks exactly like me! (except for the skin)

Jody said...

Oh Man is your mom right!! You can't even pretend you don't see the resemblance. He definitely looks like a handsome little boy but you can thank yourself and I'm sure Lars too for such a good looking little boy. Good to chat with you the other day.. Next time lets talk about happier things and about meeting up.. I hope that all is well and I'm still praying for you and your family.. Love ya

Tallie Geddes said...

CRAZY! He totally looks like you. I think your both pretty cute!

Patti said...

How cute! Wow, he really does look a lot like you!

jes forrey said...

he is totally yours!