Saturday, April 28, 2012

Spring pool day!

Last Sunday after church Lars went fishing, so the boys wanted to get the pool out and fill it up...it was a beautiful day and they had so much fun playing in it and on the swingset and in the sandbox ALL DAY!
I love this picture of Gunnar...I had seen a huge bumblebee and said "Oh my gosh Gunnar look at that big fat bumblebee!" And he said "Did it look like this?" And made this face...haha! 
We had Dante, Julius and Amalia over for about 3 hours and they all played so good together the whole time.
(snacking on frozen grapes :)
Gets us looking forward to summer!
That night I had movie night with the boys...we watched Bedtime Stories, one of our favorites that we hadn't watched in awhile.
(lovely blurry picture...)
So fun to just snuggle on the floor with them and laugh. I love you boys so much. What a perfect Sunday :)

No comments: