Monday, June 22, 2015

End of spring soccer 2015

It's hard to even remember where I left off...Let's see, I guess it was about at the end of soccer season. Gunnar got hit in the face with a ball twice at one of his last practices and broke his glasses :( He was so upset when I went to pick him up, it was so sad!
They were not fixable, so I took him into our eye doctor the next morning right when they opened and they popped his lenses out of his broken ones and into a new set of frames (just like his old ones) and we were on our way. Fun to spend an extra hour with him that morning :)
 That day or the next he had his last soccer game with his fun little team, then we had a pizza party & a crazy parents against kid game to end it off.
Such a fun night! I loved watching Gunnar play and improve so much this year :)
He adores soccer!

No comments: