Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ashton's 1st day of 2nd Grade!

 
 I can't believe you're in 2nd grade already Ashton! You got up and got ready so nicely for your first day. You always make your bed first thing, straighten up your room and do your chores, then eat breakfast, brush teeth and get dressed.
I wasn't surprised that you chose this shirt for your first day...
 So excited to use your cool new messenger bag :) 
We will miss you while you're at school all day...
We drove to school the first day and Gunnar and I walked you into your class. You gave me a quick high 5, then sat down at your desk. Bye Mom!
I was glad to hear when we picked you up that you'd had a great day!
I know you will have a great year too.
Back to school is so fun...I rememeber the excitement from when I was a little girl!
It's fun now as a Mom too...to see you getting so excited and well let's be honest, to have a little more time during the day to get stuff done and a LOT less fighting between you and Gunnar! I think the break for you two will be good after a summer of being together all day every day :)

No comments: