Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Halloween 2015!

Always one of our favorite days of the year and the boys were super excited for their crazy costumes this year!
They would not have been my choice for them, but I think that is what the fun of Halloween is, being something that you don't get to be in real life...
This year they chose these morph suits...
Ashton a mummy one and Gunnar a ninja...I think they just love having their faces covered but being able to still see out, and no one knowing who they are.
They first got to dress up for school on Friday...
Then again on Saturday night.
I found my costume last minute on Cache Valley Classifieds for $5!

I love to dress up and being a pirate this year was fun :)
At least for the hour that I was at the school, then I couldn't wait
to get it off...it was not very comfortable!
Saturday we were just home most of the day, then did our usual chili dinner tradition at the Smith's then the boys took off before I could even get a picture and had so much fun running from house to house for a long time and got way too much candy!
We get so many trick or treaters that I just sat out on the porch this year so that I wouldn't have to keep getting up to answer the door...haha.
Gunnar finally got tired and came in and went through his stash, then sat with me on the couch and fell asleep :)
Ashton wasn't too far behind him.
Another fun Halloween...

1 comment:

horsehug said...

Wow they DID get loads of candy! Your costume was soo cute :)