Saturday, November 21, 2015

More pictures and camera problems...

The past few shoots I have done, I have noticed that I just can't quite get my camera to focus right. Or it will seem like it is when I am taking pictures but then once I look at them on my computer...half of them are way off! :/
So I finally decided to try to see why and after some research learned that my lens might need to be calibrated, so I took my camera down to Salt Lake on Wednesday after I dropped the boys off at school and dropped if off at a camera repair place and went shopping down there while it was being fixed.
When I picked it up, they said that it was WAY off, so it wasn't just me! And it is supposed to be fixed, so I am crossing my fingers that it is for my next few shoots I have coming up.
These were some of the ones that turned out clear from my last one...so frustrating that some didn't!

1 comment:

horsehug said...

Beautiful pictures! And I am glad you got your camera fixed also :)