Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer is finally here~!

We have had a long rainy spring this year, but now finally (maybe since it was just officially the first day of summer) it has warmed up and the rain has stopped...at least for the last few days! Here are some of the signs of summer at our house:
Gunnar following in Ashton's footsteps of loving mowing the lawn...Stroller rides in shorts and tank tops without the plastic rain cover on!Filling up this tub for water balloons and water guns......and spending all afternoon doing those things.Lots of kids swinging on the swingset...
Lots of popcicles being eaten by Ashton and his friends...But these next ones are my favorite...
We were outside last night...Lars was working on leveling out the spot in back, so Ashton turned on the hose and was kind of playing around trying to squirt Gunnar. I was going to tell him to knock it off, but Gunnar absolutely loved it. Even when he was sopping wet with cold water from head to toe he never quit coming back for more...laughing the whole time! It entertained them both for a good 45 minutes! It was the warmest day this year until today, so I guess it must have felt pretty good!

2 comments:

Ballard Family said...

So Cute! That is the greatest stoller Where did you get that??? I will be out of town for the week, but will be back after the
4th. We will really have to try to get together when I get back. I'll give you a ring when I get back in town!

Tallie Geddes said...

How fun -you better not take Gunnar to the pool - you'll never leave! Way cute pictures, I need some of those!