Thursday, December 2, 2010

Build and Grow...

Every other Saturday morning Lowe's has a little "Build and Grow" workshop for kids where they get to build a fun little project. We've been meaning to take the boys to do it for quite awhile and finally got around to it a couple Saturdays ago. It was a perfect activity for a cold snowy morning and they absolutely loved it!
And it's FREE!They get these cute little aprons and goggles...
...and got to make these cute little wooden snowman gift card holders. So fun!

3 comments:

Tallie Geddes said...

I need to do that! I noticed that you and your brother have the same smile - cute!

Jody said...

Fun!! I'm sure Jordan is the best Uncle! Glad your boys had such a great time/..

Elizabeth said...

You know, this reminds me of when Ashley, Geoff and I built so many wooden crafts in our basement on the workbenches Grandpa made us for Christmas one year. We still have them and every time I go to the basement and see those tiny little benches painted a different color for each of us, I think of Grandpa. I wanted to share a Grandpa memory:) I hope you all are staying warm.