Sunday, September 6, 2009

Fun new pictures...

Saturday Lars was gone again fishing for the day in Idaho (no I'm not the only one that takes off and does stuff...he just doesn't post about all of his fun fishing trips!) So I needed to think of something to do to keep us busy for the day. As we went for our walk in the morning the whole sky was cloudy, so I started thinking it would be a good day to take the boys out and try to get some fun pictures of them. Really we didn't have much else to do and I wanted to play with my new camera. So after Gunnar had his nap I got them dressed up which they loved...(yeah right), and off we went. I promised them we could go to Walmart afterwards and they could each pick out a new toy if they would cooperate and if I got some cute pictures of them.
They actually did pretty well and I love some of the pictures I got of them...and it used up about 2 hours of our day. It was fun!

let me know what you think :)

9 comments:

Angie said...

Oh my! I LOVE, absolutely LOVE them! You did a great job... when are you starting your own photography business? ;o) I especially love the one with Ashton standing next to the blue barn (or whatever that was) by himself, and the one of Gunnar with his hand in his pocket. Too cute! And the ones of them together are super cute too. Where were you anyway? Awesome spot for pics.

horsehug said...

Jessica,

They are Wondermous!! :-)
I just love them!! :)

Love,
Mom

Cassidy said...

ok how did you get gunnar to cooperate so well??? They are so stinking cute. nice camera too. so jealous. I am coming up in a week i think. so i will let you know and we will get together.

Jody said...

Wow!! You are amazing!! I love them.. I should just pay you to take our family pictures.. My sister-in-laws best friend is going to take our pictures on Friday if it works out.. If it doesn't you are totally hired.. Should of just done that anyway you are a pro!! The boys look so handsome and big!! Gunnar needs to teach Jenna how to behave..

Nora said...

Hi DIL: We always knew you would become a professional photographer, well seeing these photos you took is amazing and proof, loved everyone of them.
FIL & MIL

annilee said...

So cute! I love them all! You should totally start a photography buisness!

Ballard Family said...

So cute Jess! You did a great job, I love the ones by the blue barn!!! You'll never need a photographer again.

Tallie Geddes said...

Holy cow - way cute!! Your awesome!! Love it!!! How did you get them to always look so happy? Want to take pictures of my kids?

Lindee said...

so cute, what little studs!