Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Baby EAT!

I was sitting downstairs looking something up on the computer yesterday and Gunnar was down here with me just playing and snacking on some fishy crackers. All of a sudden he comes running over to me and says "MOMMY!", so I say "What Gunnar?" and he says "Baby Eat!!" and is trying to get me to stand up and come see.
So I follow him and he points to this... ...with the biggest smile on his face. I say it in almost every post, but I love this fun age! And I LOVE this kid :)

4 comments:

horsehug said...

That is adorable!! :-))

Ballard Family said...

How cute!!! Yes! I would love some of them ...could I maybe get 3 stes???

Cassidy said...

k make me laugh that song ay ay ay christmas.:)didn't expect that from you country lover. so funny. Gunnar is so cute. he is growing up so fast.

Tallie Geddes said...

Leave it to Gunnar - that kid has spunk - gotta love it!