Sunday, December 20, 2009

Trip to Price...

Last weekend we made the trip to Price to visit Lars' family. His Mom was going in to have a knee replacement on Monday so we wanted to go be there for a couple days before and to see her after she got out of surgery. We went on Saturday and came home on Tuesday. The boys had lots of fun playing with their cousins and decorating Nana & Papa's tree. We also did our Christmas get-together/dinner while we were there, so the kids got to open presents from eachother.I think Ali likes her i-tunes gift card we got her... And how CUTE are these little capes??? Aunt Shelley had been asking me for ideas of what to get for the boys, so I asked her if she might want to make them superhero capes. She is awesome at sewing and was excited to do them. I think they turned out SO cute!!! They also love this tent that attaches to Ashton's bed ...And these cute lanterns to use in it...Thanks guys!
Oh and they took their little lanterns with us the other morning (at 7:00 am...when it was still dark!) to help me take all of our neighbor gifts around. I wish I would have gotten a picture of that...it was so fun!
Anyway the rest of the time in Price we just hung out...the older kids all went sledding one day while Gunnar and I took a nap.
Then while I was looking at different blogs I found this cute idea...so I decided to make one since I had a little free time while we were there...
Then Monday Nana had her surgery and luckily it went really well. We went to see her in the hospital that afternoon and also on our way out of town on Tuesday. By then they were already getting her up to walk around with a walker.
We're so glad it went well Nana...and we'll keep praying for it to get feeling better and better.

No comments: