Tuesday, February 28, 2012

12 years!

On Sunday the 26th, we had our 12 year wedding anniversary. Wow...where does the time go? It really is crazy to me!
We actually went out to celebrate on Saturday night.
(Gunnar took this picture before we left :)
We went to Hamilton's for dinner, then went and saw This Means War...
which we both loved!
So it was a fun night out and the boys got to play with their babysitter Olivia and sleep downstairs again. Lars set up yet a different tent for them and they both slept in it together.
Oh and earlier in the day he brought me these... :)
And an itunes gift card and some gift cards to the Crepery...yum!
Happy 12 years Hunnie! Thanks for all you do for the boys and me...I was going to try to list 12 of my favorite memories over the past 12 years, but there are just too many!
Love you :)

1 comment:

Susan O. said...

Happy Anniversary! And love the cute picture Gunnar took of you!

Mom