Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cutie Gunnar...

I thought that the green shirt phase for Gunnar would never end and now it seems like so long ago that all he wanted to wear was his green kickball shirt or that other green shirt of Ashton's that was way too big for him! I guess it's been at least 2 or 3 months now since he's even thought about them. And I can't really say that I miss them, but I do miss that little stage.
One thing he wouldn't wear for really about the past year is footed pj's or sleepers. And I LOVE sleepers...I think they are so cute and that they just make kids seem more like babies still :) So the other day when Gunnar pulled his super cute monster sleeper out of his drawer and wanted to wear it, I was so happy! That's been about a week or so ago and it's still all he wants to wear when we're at home :)
Last Friday morning we didn't really have anything going on so he and I (and his cute monster sleeper) cuddled on the couch ALL morning. Really for at least a good 2 hours. Of course I had a thousand things I could have been catching up on, but these days are going so fast and if given the choice I would always rather lay on the couch with him than clean or do dishes or laundry. It was so nice. I love that he is my little cuddler....and he is just SO cute :) I mean really how could I choose chores over this??
One of Gunnar's other favorite things to do lately is play Memory, and he is so GOOD at it! He beat me fair and square and was so excited...haha :)
(love his crazy hair!)
I always feel so blessed that I've been able to stay home with my boys and enjoy all these fun stages :)

No comments: