Monday, May 7, 2012

A top tooth makes 4!

One of Ashton's top teeth had been wiggly for what seemed like a really long time...I was always asking him if I could wiggle it. Well finally the day before yesterday he got it to where it was really loose and wanted me to tie some floss around it and try to pull it out. Well after trying a couple times and just having the floss break when I yanked, he decided he was just going to pull it out himself. It took a lot more wiggling, but then finally he ripped it out and I got the whole dramatic experience on video this time!
It flew out of his mouth and hit the mirror and splattered blood all over the sink! Exciting stuff.
I think he looks so cute with his missing teeth :)
And he was excited to once again put another tooth under his pillow and get a surprise the next morning!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a great picture! Congrats Ashton.

Susan O. said...

Wow he was brave to yank it out! And his smile is so cute :)

Mom