Wednesday, September 24, 2014

We finally bought a piano!

About a month ago, I saw a piano listed on Cache Valley Classifieds that caught my eye. So I sent a text to the person selling it and kind of forgot about it, until someone called me back about it a few days later. So I talked Lars into going and looking at it that Sunday (it was only about a mile away)...and we had Ashton play it and we all liked it right away and decided to go ahead and buy it. The people had gotten it years ago for their own boys to learn on and they were getting ready to move and didn't have room to have it at their new place.
Anyway after we paid for it, we needed to find a way to get it moved to our house, and into our basement!
Let's just say we have super nice neighbors and one of them had access to piano moving equipment! So 3 of them plus Lars got it safely moved downstairs a few nights after we bought it.
Ashton and Gunnar are loving it and I'm so glad we got it. I think it's so pretty and it sounds really good too.
 And Ashton hasn't been fighting us on practicing at all! I'm sure that will come again...but for now I'm enjoying it :)

1 comment:

horsehug said...

I'm so glad you got it. It is beautiful and so glad Ashton is still liking piano! :)