Saturday, October 18, 2014

Aggie Homecoming parade and game...

Last weekend was the big Aggie homecoming parade and football game and the boys were super excited to go to both of them. I don't think I've mentioned how much they are both loving football these days. They both take their footballs to school and play football at every recess with their friends. It's been fun to see them start to get so into it.
So we got up and got ready on Saturday morning to go find a spot at the parade. It was a beautiful day and is always a fun parade to go to. They came home with way too much candy...

 I really wasn't in the mood to go to a football game that didn't even start till 8:30 at night, but Lars said I had to...so I did. And ended up having a lot of fun :)
At the tailgate party before the game...
Boys in front of the wagon wheel...something to do with beating BYU the week before? Apparently we hadn't beat them in like 1000 years or something?  
 I loved that Ashton wanted to try this...
Brought back fun memories!
Love these cute faces...
 Ran into one of my best friends :)
 And got a crepe! Oh yeah...I DO like football!
 Gunnar was getting cold and tired, so he wanted to sit on my lap...
 He got heavy, so I handed him off to Lars and he fell asleep :)
 Ashton had a blast...he saw some friends sitting near us, so he went to sit with them, then they went up on the grass and played their own football game, then they went with one of the kids' moms up to one of the private viewing boxes and hung out there for half the game!
And we finally got home about 12:30. Oh and the Aggies won!
Oh and also apparently I was up on the big screen at one point, but I missed it! Some girl had come up to me while we were at the tailgate party and asked to take my picture and said it would be on the screen. Oh well...I'm sure I was people watching rather than watching the game or the screen :)

No comments: