Saturday, October 18, 2014

Hunting...

A couple weeks ago, Ashton got to check out of school a little early on a Friday and go hunting and camping with Lars. He was beyond excited and they had lots of fun! Besides getting rained on. I think they would have stayed 2 nights if all of their stuff wasn't soaked from the rain.
I remember when the boys were really little and it seemed like it would be a really long time before they were old enough to go hunting with Lars. Wow did those days fly by quickly. It's hard to believe that that time is here now.
It was nice though to separate them for a day and a half and for Lars and I each to have some one on one time with them. Gunnar was happy to just be home with me.
Lars even took a few pictures...
I love this one of Ashton while he was on the phone with me :)
 Hanging out in the tent by the heater...
 I don't know anyone who loves a campfire more than Ashton...
While they were gone was when Gunnar had his super rainy soccer game...I took him to get Johnny O's donut holes afterwards. I loved that when I asked him if he wanted some hot chocolate too he said "That would be a waste of money to buy it here Mom, when we could just make our own at home!" :)
 

No comments: