Saturday, October 18, 2014

All he wants for Christmas...

This kid...
So one of Gunnar's top front teeth had been pretty wiggly for a long time, and on a daily basis Lars and I would ask him if it was the day he was going to pull it out, or if he would let us. Well the answer was always NO! He did not want it to come out.
Well in his second to last soccer game he got hit in the face, I think with an elbow and he came running out of the game trying not to cry. And his tooth was knocked almost out.
(and of course I had my camera out and ready!)
  It was just barely hanging on and bleeding a lot.
So he finally pulled it out!
Then when I told him to hold it up for a picture, he dropped it in the long grass! So another mom and I looked for it forever and I finally found it!
Such a cute gap :)
Well it was not quite a week later when Gunnar came running in the house crying with a mouth full of blood and I see that his other top tooth was knocked almost out too! He and Ashton had been playing catch and Ashton threw the football and it happened to smack him in the front tooth!
So, again he pulled it out and now he is without both of his front teeth...
An even cuter gap :)
I loved when I told him to go brush the teeth he has left the other night he said "I thtill have loths of teeth lefth!"
Cutie :)


1 comment:

horsehug said...

I always love reading your big updates and seeing all you and those adorable boys have been up to. I can't believe how fast time passes and how big they are. :(