Friday, May 15, 2015

Mother's Day...

I say it every year, but I really love Mother's day...
This year we went to church on Saturday night, then out to dinner with Lars' parents. So on Sunday I got to sleep in. So nice...these days it is really rare!
Then Lars and the boys brought in breakfast and cards for me :)
Cards and their words are always my favorite part of the day :)
Well said Gunnar ;)...
 Lars said when he got up, the boys were already sitting on the couch doing this on their etch a sketch's :)
 Lars and his Mom before they headed home that morning...
 Then a little later we went for a run/bike ride. Long run for me...
 And that afternoon the boys put the sprinkler under the tramp and jumped for awhile.
Nice to just relax at home mostly that day...
 I am so grateful every day for my wonderful Mom and that I get to be the mom of these two sweet boys!

No comments: