Friday, May 15, 2015

Random phone pics...

I take so many picture with my phone these days because it is always with me, here are some recent ones :)
Ashton got to "Rock the Halls" after earning so many AR points...The kids get to run down the halls with the principal, and they get a medal.
Gunnar did it a long time ago, but I don't think I ever posted his picture.
 Very rainy soccer game sitting under the umbrella. Lots of rainy soccer games this spring, but they are still fun!
 Gunnar's coaches and friends started calling him Sherman awhile ago after the character in this movie. Kind of funny!
 I still love to watch them sleep...and love that he still sleeps with Shockey :)
 Thanks for this book you sent to Gunnar Kathleen!
 I love spring and I love these two trees in our front yard when they are in full bloom. They smell SO good! It only lasts a week and a half or 2 before the blossoms all blow off, but I love them!
I ended up being inside painting most of the days that they were blooming and was sad I couldn't just be sitting out in the yard enjoying them...
 So cute in his hat from Yellowstone...we are heading up there again for Memorial day this year, can't wait!
 I still take Gunnar to school every day and walk him in. However even though he wants to me to walk him in, I am not allowed to kiss or hug him goodbye. He is already embarrassed and it makes me sad! :(
So I get my hugs and kisses at home and in the car...
Oh and he takes his soccer ball every day...
 He just looked cute stirring my butter for me when I was making chicken pot pie...
 Awhile ago Ashton mastered his real Rubix cube, so he decided to make his own homemade one! This kid...
Not sure why it took all these years to have Lars make and hang up something like this in the world's tiniest laundry room, but I am loving it...no more backpacks and jackets sitting on the washer!
 I had the boys get under the tramp one day after soccer games and pull all the weeds for me. There were quite a few and it is a good job for them!

No comments: