Friday, May 15, 2015

Capsa 5K...

I signed us all up for a 5K (3.1 miles) and we all went and did it a couple Fridays ago. It didn't start till 7:00 that night and it was perfect weather. When I told the boys that's what we were doing, they at first didn't want to do it and were complaining, but then they ended up running the whole thing! I could tell Gunnar was worn out, but he would not stop, and I had to run faster to keep up with Ashton!
They did so great and it was such a fun Friday night. It was a big fundraiser for Capsa which is the women's shelter here in town, so I was glad we got to do it in support of that.
Pictures from the night...
 Me and my friend Stefanie who does Ragnar with me...
Her son was first place in the whole thing, he is fast!
 Boys with their medals...
 My friend Shelly and I, she is on the board for Capsa and helped organize this...
 

No comments: