Sunday, October 4, 2015

Hunter & Aunt Shelley's visit..

I am still so far behind that all of my posts are out of order now because I can't remember what we did when!
Anyway we had a really fun week when Shelley and Hunter came to visit in August before school started. Actually now I remember. It was the week that school started, because I remember Hunter hung out at the hotel they stayed at those two first days of school while they boys were in school!
 Anyway on that Monday that they showed up, we all drove up and floated the narrows and had so much fun. I think we laughed the whole time. Lars kept telling us "bums up!" when he saw rocks ahead and then he wouldn't be paying attention and would hit his on a big rock! haha :)
Anyway it was a great time...hardly anyone up there. And we stopped off at Big J's on the way back for dinner.
 The boys just loved having Hunter here and we loved having Shelley here too. They came because Shelley had a conference up at Utah State that week, so her job put her up in a hotel for the week.
The one night I put the boys to work stapling PTA stuff for me...they were a big help!
Great memories!

No comments: