Sunday, October 4, 2015

First Aggie Football games...

Lars got season tickets to all of the home Aggie football games this year...the first one was a month ago and the second one was the Homecoming one and was yesterday.
Pics from the first one...
 We have 5 tickets, so the boys will always get to take a friend. We took Jace to the first game and went to some of the pregame tailgating stuff.
Beautiful weather that first game...I loved how the sky looked! It looked like it might rain, but never did.
 Ice cream...
 And a selfie because he actually sat with me :)
 Last night's game...we brought Porter along...
I love this picture of these guys playing on the bounce slide before the game :)
 Really nice weather for the first half, then it started lightning and raining hard!
 Everything was sopping wet, so the boys and I left and Lars
got a ride home with a friend.
Fun to live in a college town and go to these games. But I think I prefer the basketball ones ;)

1 comment:

horsehug said...

What a fun family thing to do, but like you I always preferred basketball games :)