Sunday, October 4, 2015

Back to School 2015

We had such a fun, busy summer...I really wasn't quite ready for it to end or for the boys to go back to school. It went by so fast this year!
But the day came and Ashton and Gunnar were excited to get back I think.
Ashton to 5th!! And Gunnar to 2nd!! It just blows me away to type that. Where does the time go?
There had been fires in Idaho that week that sent lots of smoke our way so these pictures look really orange from that...
Zipping up jackets and getting ready to go...
 Gunnar still wants me to walk him in and I will continue until he begs me not to!
His new French teacher...Mr. Richard.
I will have to get a pic of him with his other teacher
later. Mrs. Mills...we LOVE her!
And Ashton has Mrs. Anderson...she is great too.

1 comment:

horsehug said...

I'm so glad Gunnar still wants you to walk him in :)