Sunday, October 4, 2015

Lagoon!

As much as I really don't love Lagoon, we still had a really fun day last month when we finally took the boys for the day. They LOVE it so much, I can't help but enjoy watching them have so much fun.
We got there before it opened and got in line, then got in and waited again for about 20 minutes for them to let us go back to the rides. Everyone was heading straight for the new ride Cannibal. My boys included. They could not wait to try out this crazy ride. And luckily they got right in line and got onto the ride in one of the first groups. They loved it!
 I think it would have scared me to death and made me sick.
They were able to ride everything they wanted a few times before it ever got very busy that day.
We ate at the Subway there in the afternoon, then they rode more rides in the afternoon and we got ice cream and did bumper cars a few times.
  Those were my favorite parts of the day :)
Glad we checked it off our list for the year. They could not stop talking about it after we came home and I know it was a highlight of their year!
I loved that it closed at 6:00 that day...haha

1 comment:

horsehug said...

You are such a good sport and mom to go to Lagoon for a day! :)