Thursday, December 11, 2008

Recent Ashton comments...

Yesterday we were running errands in town and we had gone into TJ Maxx to return something and when we came out I told Ashton to grab my hand to cross the street because there were lots of cars driving by and he could get hit. He always loves to tell me that cars won't hit him because he's way too fast and he'll just run from them. So I told him that he could get ran over and if he did it would squish him as flat as a pancake. (Yes I know I shouldn't tell him things like that, but that's what came out.) So in reply he said "If I get squished flat, how will they fatten me back out?" I love it! He is so literal, so I'm sure he was picturing in his little mind what he would look like flat and wanted to know how he would get back to normal.
When we were getting to Price the other day he asked me, "Mommy, does God have a switch to turn the sun on?" And yesterday he was asking me if it's very shady in Heaven and if the angels have to close their eyes when they look at the sun like we do. Lots of questions still about Heaven and dying...He even starting crying on the way home yesterday out of the blue saying he never wants to die. I usually just try to tell him that it won't be for a long time.
He was also cracking me up on the way to Sam's Club. He loves Taylor Swift and so do I, so we've been listening to her new cd lately in the car (thanks Aunt Kelli :) and our favorite song is Love Story and he was singing along so cute!
"I'll be the prince and you be the princess...it's a love story baby just saayyyyy yeeessss!"
He also does this hilarious "slow" dance. I've got to get a video of it and put it on here.
Mr. Personality that's for sure!

2 comments:

Cassidy said...

cutest kid ever. k so here is my secrets. My header is the first on that i have done, it isn't very good but oh well. I found out about this website called photoscape.com and in here you can layer photos and paper and add bows and stuff. i am addicted. it is free to download and if you decide to get it let me know and i will help you. (royal pain in the butt when i first got it i had no idea what i was doing.) it is so fun. let me know if you want help

Cascio Photography said...

Don't you love this age?! Braydens comments and stories are always catching me off guard! We still need to get them together to play sometime :) and I am working on your post/pictures... so hopefully soon! Sorry that things have been so crazy here. Riley woke up with the croup today. yay for me huh?