Saturday, December 20, 2008

We got our pictures back!!

I got the disc with our family pictures on it today and I'm so excited! Some of them turned out so good...This was the session I won with Brittany Cascio to take the boys pictures, and we decided to just get family pictures done as well (since we haven't had one done since Ashton was a little older than Gunnar is now). Anyway it was a lot of fun (at least for me:)...and she ended up getting some great shots of the boys as well as some fun ones of all of us and a few of just Lars and me and even a few of me while Lars was warming Gunnar up. They were taken on December 6th, it was a beautiful day...had we waited a few more days we would have been out in the snow! We had lots of fun with Brittany...Ashton was even asking to sit by her in the truck on the way home by the time we were done...except she made me feel really old when I asked her how old she was and she replied "23"!
That's how old I was when Lars and I got married!
Lots of talent and so young!
Here are just a few of my many favorites (okay more than a few)...let me know what you think. Also check Brittany's blog
for a post of our pictures soon!

9 comments:

Mandy said...

Love them!! I'm glad she got some good ones of the boys!! The one of you by yourself is so pretty! Sexy lady -

Lindee said...

What great pics! I have the cutest neighbors!

Jody said...

They are all amazing!! Your family take FABULOUS pictures... You have such a great and cute family.. Have a Merry Merry Christmas if I don't chat with you before then.

Jody said...

Jess,
Those treats were just made out of rice crispies. I just used the Chocolate kind. I rolled them into balls and put out lots of candy and they began to decorate. You could use the regular kind and make trees or trains or ornaments or stockings you could probably even dye it with food coloring. Also let him dip some chocolates my kids helped and they thought it was the coolest thing ever. Like pretzels, nuts, even candy canes.. This time is of year is so fun.. Bet Ashton can't wait. Is he bouncing of the wall? My kids are.. Yes!!We must get together..Call ME!! Love Ya Jody

Jody said...

By my comment I wrote you can tell that I am sleep deprived.. How about you?

Nora said...

What beautiful pictures of each of you. Ken & I liked Gunnar's hat.Fil & MIL

Cascio Photography said...

Jess you are too nice! I am so glad I gave you my card, you entered and now we have an excuse to hang out :) I am so excited that you got these up here and that you love them!! Of course with a family as good looking as yours, my job was easy :) Sorry your post is taking so long. I promise when I get better, it will be up! Thanks again for everything! And don't wait that long to get them taken again... and of course CALL ME :) hehe

Ballard Family said...

Sooo Cute! Jess, your family pics turned out so good! I love the one of you and your baby!

fourballerinas said...

WOW!!! I love love love them. I wish we knew someone cool like that that could get some great shots of us too. They are awesome!! To me, nothing better than a great family picture and great pictures of your kids.
Audrey