Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy 36th Lars!

Lars took the day off today for his birthday...which was nice because Ashton happened to not have school because of parent teacher conferences. So first on his wish list was to get up and go to the gym to work out, then he came home and had the breakfast we made for him. Then we all got ready and went to Ogden for the day. We went to lunch at a little mexican restaurant downtown called the Sonora Grill. It was pretty good...
(the boys loved the huge tortilla chips)After lunch we took them to the Treehouse Museum for a couple hours, then Baskin Robbins, then came home. I had baked him a cake in the morning but didn't have time to frost it, so I did that while the boys played. Lars has just recently started playing basketball again in a city league, so I decided to put my ball cake pan to use again and made him this basketball. It looked pretty good as long as you were looking at it from the top :)
Anyway Happy Birthday hun! Hope you had a fun day..We love you!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a wonderful cake! You are quite the decorator. I hope Lars had a fun birthday. Looks like he did

horsehug said...

I agree with Ashley!! I LOVE the cake!!! :) Liked the big chips also :)

Mandy said...

Cute cake Jess!