Thursday, February 14, 2013

Featured...

A couple months ago, a lady from our church asked me if we would be willing to be interviewed and be the family featured in our upcoming church newsletter, The Mustard Seed.
I love reading about the family that is featured each time we get the newsletter, so I said sure.
It was fun to have her come over and get to know her better as she asked us all sorts of questions about our family.

Then a few weeks ago we got the newsletter in the mail. So I'm finally getting around to scanning it in and posting it. Here is the article she wrote, other than changing how we worded a few things, she did a great job and said some really nice things :)
The second page...

I had to ask Lars what affable meant...haha, and he wasn't sure either!

1 comment:

Susan O. said...

Wow what a wonderful article! I loved reading it :)