Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I keep telling him to stay little...

But he's not listening :(
Gunnar is 10 months old today!
Those first steps aren't too far away,
he's started cruising along the furniture the past week or so.
Such a happy little guy!
Here's Ashton at the same age...with his one and only tooth he had for a couple months before he got more!
He just looked and seemed so much older at this age than Gunnar does right now! (okay I know it could be the spiked hair, but his face always looked older too!)

As I was just looking through these old pictures I realized I need to get out the next box of clothes for Gunnar! I had forgotten all about some of the cute clothes Ashton had...Maybe they'll still be way too big for Gunnar though.

3 comments:

Jody said...

Both of your boys are so handsome!! It is sad that they are growing up!! Enjoy those hugs...Hankie was happy to see Ashton sporting a Batman cap!! Those two would be great friends..Move closer.. I think that Geoff and Lars would really get along too..Miss ya..

fourballerinas said...

Gunnar is such a cutie!! The boys definately look like brothers but they both have their own definate looks to them. I love looking back at old pictures of the girls at the same age. So fun to watch them grow up. Gunnar is at such a fun age because he will learn so much and become a little toddler in the next few months. They really take on little personalities once they start to walk.
AUdrey

annilee said...

I'm glad to know you people watch too! Ha Ha! Your boys are both so cute! And they do grow so fast! I have a picture of you at my Tylie's baby shower, and it feels like it was just yesterday! Now look at her! She's 10! Although you haven't changed a bit! So not fair! But enjoy these time, because they fly by!!! That country song, you know the one about Your gonna miss this! It tears me up every time, because it is sooooo true!