Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Family Pictures 2012...

I guess I never did post any more of our family pictures we had taken back in August.
Here are my favorites :)
This year we kept it short and sweet and the boys did great...I love them!
Thanks Brittany Cascio :)
I'm already excited for our next year's photo shoot.
We went to a fundraiser dinner last week put on by my cute friend Brittany for her own best friend whose name is also Brittany. She has recently been diagnosed with melanoma, so it was a great opportunity for us to go to the dinner and support her. We bought some raffle tickets and I put all of my tickets into the jar that was for a free mini photo shoot with Brittany and she called me the next day to tell me that I won!
Lars also won 2 tickets to an upcoming Aggie game and a $15 gift card to Angie's Restaurant.
Anyway I love getting our pictures done each year by my talented friend who has taught me so much!


1 comment:

Susan O. said...

I absolutely love these pics :)