Saturday, March 23, 2013

5 days till he's 5...

Whether I like it or not, Gunnar is going to turn 5 in 5 days. He is counting down the days and I am looking back on the last 5 years wishing it didn't go by so fast and that I could just freeze time. Or at least slow it down.
How is he already almost 5?
It makes me sad, but it is also so fun to see the fun little person he has grown into.
Of course I took him out to get a few pictures of him so I could make his birthday invitation.
He wasn't too excited, but it's amazing what he'll do for a mini pack of m&m's :)
Man I love this kid...
 Here's his birthday invitation...he can hardly wait till his party!
Oh and I got him all registered for Kindergarten...he did great on the little assessment, they said he's all ready to go!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I don't know if he could be any cuter! I hope he has a great birthday

Susan O. said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are SOOO cute! The one right above his invitation is priceless :) So glad the weather is going to cooperate for me to come to his party :)