Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Latest photos I'm working on...

I have a really sweet friend who has had infertility struggles like me, but has suffered many losses over the past few years, so when she told me she was pregnant again about 8 months ago, I was so excited for her and prayed so hard that she would be able to take home a baby this time, and she did end up having an adorable baby girl just about a month ago!
So so happy for her and her family :)
She asked me to come over and take some pictures of the baby and I went over yesterday. She specifically wanted mostly just close up detail shots so that she could put together a collage similar to ones she'd done with her older two kids. I love how these turned out and can't wait for her to get her frame put together.
Little Suzette is just perfect...


1 comment:

horsehug said...

She is soooo adorable! :)