Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Gunnar's 6 month stats

We had Gunnar's 6 month check up yesterday...he weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs. 13 oz. He hasn't quite doubled his birth weight! That puts him down in the 6th percentile on weight!!! For a long time I called him my
"little tiny"...I guess I can keep calling him that. He's 27 1/2 inches long putting him in the 80th percentile on height. That's how Ashton always was, but he was never that low in the weight percentage! And Gunnar looks chubbier than Ashton did at this age.
Oh well our doctor wasn't concerned since he eats so well and is healthy.
He had to have shots again, so that wasn't fun and I ended up getting him a flu shot too and Ashton one since he was there with us. (Even though he was practically yelling in the office "I am NOT getting any shots!") I was surprised that he sat on my lap and got his shot without freaking out too much. He did cry for a minute afterward, but it wasn't too bad. Poor Gunnar had to get 2 in each leg...It was so sad. He's had a little fever from them today, but otherwise they don't seem to be bothering him.
I'm so thankful for our happy, healthy little boy!

1 comment:

fourballerinas said...

That face is so cute. Can you just help but kiss him all day long. I've never had a skinny kid- It's probably easier on the arms for carrying them around. Mine are always 20 lbs by 6 months. He's adorable.