Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fun pumpkins!

I wish I could say that these were my very own idea but they weren't. I saw similar ones on Studio 5 yesterday and loved them, so I had to try it out today. It was a fun afternoon project for Ashton and me while Gunnar was napping. We all know how much Ashton adores anything to do with Halloween, so he was super excited when I told him what we were going to do. I let him use the spray paint on a couple of pumpkins (under close supervision) and he totally loved it.

Quite the little photographer too...he took this one!
Aren't they fun??? And so simple...just metallic spray paint (that dried actually really fast), pipe cleaners and ribbon!

I'm still looking for a little cuter ribbon, but this is what Walmart had...

3 comments:

annilee said...

Love them!!! Such a cute idea!

Angie said...

love 'em, love 'em, love 'em!

Jody said...

Oh how cute!! You are such a great mom!! They are sooooo darling!!!