Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My first attempt....

...at taking someone else's pictures besides my own kids! My friend Melissa asked me to take her family pictures, so we went out and did them on Saturday. Luckily she is super laid back and went into it understanding that it would be a first for me (and therefore may not turn out at all!) and that I was really nervous. It also helped that she has a really cute family! It was great practice for me and a lot of fun...here are a few of my favorites... Bowen...

he totally reminded me of Ashton running around goofing off, but he did stand still long enough for a couple of cute ones...

Campbell...

Isn't she so cute? She was the easy one...she just kept smiling and posing away!
Then there is little "Bea" Beatrice...she is ADORABLE! But didn't want to give up any smiles for me...But that was okay...look at that face!She felt better if her sister or her Mom were close by...Thanks again Melissa! (Oh and Kevin for being a lot more patient than lots of husbands are with family pictures)!

5 comments:

Tallie Geddes said...

Way to go - sooo cute! Not to shabby for your first try - in fact near perfect! Always knew you had it in you! Me next!

Jody said...

They look GREAT!! You are so talented!! Cute family! That always makes your job easier..

Angie said...

You did a wonderful job!!! Can you please, please, please take ours? (if only we hadn't moved 16 hours away, huh!?!) Could be the start of something for you, Jess!!

annilee said...

Darling! Great job! What do you mean you are new? Looks like a pro took them for sure!

Cascio Photography said...

I LOVE the first one!! So fun and candid! You did such an awesome job capturing all of them... they look so cute and natural! :)