Saturday, November 21, 2009

My new Camera!!!!

Merry Christmas (a little early), Happy New Year, Happy Anniversary, Valentines Day, Mother's Day, Birthday and every other holiday for the next year TO ME! The camera I have been wanting was on sale, so I went and got it a couple weeks ago. I got a Nikon D90 Digital SLR. I'm so so excited and so thankful for my gift! I can't wait to learn how to use it and it really will get used so much.
Thank you hunnie!!

While Ashton was in school on Friday, my friend/photographer Brittany and I took our kids and cameras out and had some fun taking some pictures. Brittany used to have the D80 which is basically what the D90 is now, so she is showing me how to use it! So so helpful.

Thanks Brittany!! (wow do I have a LOT to learn)
(I know everyone probably gets sick of ALL of the pictures I post, but it is what I LOVE to do and I know the grandparents enjoy them!)
My cute little model for the day :)

This one is Ashton's favorite :) He laughed and laughed at it when I showed him...

6 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute!! He poses pretty good too! Glad you got your new camera!

horsehug said...

He sure was happy for pictures on this day :-) And he is Adorable as always!!!
I'm glad you got your camera also.
Just don't take it anywhere near the ocean, okay? :-)

Jody said...

You are Talented!! Gunnar is so dang cute!! How fun, maybe sometime you can put your camera to use on our family!!

Tallie Geddes said...

Wow your awesome - I think it is more you then the camera - some people just have the eye!

Angie said...

Oh, I'm jealous! Enjoy figuring out all the fun things about your new camera!! Gunnar did a great job with his "first" photo shoot with it! Keep 'em coming... we love pictures.

Cascio Photography said...

OH man you can totally tell I just had a baby in that picture!!! haha but I guess its life right now huh?! I am SOOOOOOO excited for all our shoots we are going to have together now with our little "bobs"! Our kids are gonna hate us now, but thank us later right?!? If not at least we can have fun along the way! :) Thanks for being so awesome and for learning so fast!! You are amazing at this already!!