Thursday, February 5, 2009

When will Gunnar walk???

Okay, so Lars and I were talking tonight about how it won't be long before Gunnar is walking and I thought it would be fun to do a little contest on my blog where everyone can guess what day he will take his first steps (unassisted) then I'll send the winner or winners (that guess closest) a fun prize!
So leave your guess (month/day) in the comment box...
Good luck!
Oh and just so you know he will be 11 months old on February 28th, and he is now cruising along the furniture.
(Ashton walked a few days before he turned 11 months...not that it really matters).
And I'm not really encouraging him too much...I push him back down when he pulls up.
Just kidding!!!

10 comments:

Cassidy said...

ok i guess March 17. prize better be good. jk :)

horsehug said...

Feb 26 is my guess :)

Grandma

Ashley said...

I guess March 10th!

Ballard Family said...

What a cute daddy's day! I'm guessing Gunnar will walk on March 14th 4-5 steps alone!(only because Lincoln just started walking and he was 11 1/2 months when he started.)

Jody said...

Feb. 20th is my guess...

Dan and Jayna said...

Hi Jessica,

Our guess for Gunner walking is on Valentines Day, February 14th. That only leaves you one week to be prepared for a toddler. FUN!!

Your blog is super cute. Always changing. It looks great!

Nora said...

Papa & Nana guess the day Gunnar will walk Feb.18th at 7:15 p.m. Love You you all

sheer hell said...

I think he will walk on feb. 19th. It really is ok to sit them down. I totally did that with Kinley!! :)

fourballerinas said...

I guess my guess is Feb. 28, since he'll be 11 months then. I couldn't wait until Alyssa could walk because then she could follow her sisters without getting so frustrated. So fun as they get bigger and get more personality. I have to admit that I was reading the post below and couldn't help but start to cry. how cute of him and Lars. I love it!! I have to admit that I hoped this last one was a girl but now I've turned a corner and hope that it is a boy- last time around- I'm not doing this again. ( oh yeah, I'm prego- you're the first friend I've told)
Audrey

KDEMANDER said...

I guess February 23