Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ashton's first SOCCER Game!

We finally got a really nice sunny day yesterday and Ashton had his very first soccer game. I'm a soccer Mom!
After being a little nervous to play (like he is with anything new)......he had a lot of fun and all of the kids did really well.

Gunnar loved cheering him on saying "Go AGGIE!"
Oh and doing lots of sommersaults!I hope Ashton continues to really like it, because it sure is fun to watch!
When choosing his jersey I had to get
Lucky #11 :)
Taking a break to entertain his new friends with a little armpit music...Way to go Ashton!

6 comments:

Melissa B. said...

fun! I love that Gunnar calls him "Aggie". Too cute! Gunnar's toe, OUCH! Poor little guy. I hate those kinds of Dr. visits. I have had my share.

Angie said...

How fun! Ethan loves playing soccer too -- and that makes me a "soccer mom" as well. Ugh... never thought I would be one of those. ;o)

Lindee said...

he looks so cute out there in his oversized jersey :) #11 is my lucky number too! go aggie!

Mandy said...

Why #11? any significance? Cute pictures - I bet it's fun to watch his age group!

Cassidy said...

Maybe next year brody could play with him!!! cross your fingers. That gets me so excited!!

Ashley said...

Yay soccer! now you need a minivan : )

I hope he enjoys it! A good way to get rid of excess energy