Monday, April 6, 2009

More family pictures...

So today I picked up the prints I got made up from the family pictures we had taken a couple weeks ago. These were the best two of the ones the guy took...there really weren't too many good ones to choose from and Lars doesn't really like himself in this one, but honestly it was the best one of all of us together.
It's hard to get 4 people (2 of them squirmy kids) all looking normal!!
I do love this one of Ashton and Gunnar though... I got them both in an 8 x 10 ...
So now I just need to find a place to put them :)
(Anybody know why in my blog you can't click on the pictures and enlarge them to look at them bigger??)
(it works on everyone else's blog but mine! help!)

6 comments:

Tallie Geddes said...

From the way you talked I was expecting much worse! They are cute - but you do have a delema- where to put them!!! You can click on the pictures!? I know nothing!!!

Ballard Family said...

Cute Jess, I think I just got my kids pics in the same place yours were done. It's such a cool place I had never been there. Yeah, lets try sometime after Easter. Oh and if you post your pics in the Edit Html (where it brings them up as letters and numbers) instead of Compose you should be able to enlarge them. You can switch back and forth from the two to see how your post looks! (hopefully that made sense.)

Jody said...

Hey it's probably a good thing you can't enlarge your pictures.. Then people can't steal them from your blog! Cute pictures!!

Cassidy said...

ok so your pictures are absolutely adorable. so jealous, and ps you need to look at your scrapbooking post/comments. I AM DEAD SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.

Angie said...

So cute!! The coloring of them is awesome with the scenery of the shoot location!

Oh, and if you figure out how to get them to enlarge if you click on them, let me know.

Cascio Photography said...

Well at least you got to use the gift certificate right?! JK You're family always looks so dang cute!! That's why I am so glad to be your friend/photographer!! :)
P.S. Next time you do the scrapbooking thing let me know... I wanna come haha