Thursday, May 20, 2010

Preschool Graduation (again :)

Yesterday Ashton graduated from his second year of preschool. I can't believe another year has already come and gone and after this summer he'll be in elementary school! I am so proud of how far he has come and how much he has learned this past year, but I really don't want it to be time for kindergarten already.Can't I just keep him this age and this size forever??? Our last car ride up to Melody Lane. They laughed the whole way at some song on the radio...
Buddies :)
Anyway his little graduation ceremony was really cute. They showed us all of their sign language letters again, then sang a couple of little songs, then got their diplomas.
Lars took off work to come to it and Grandma and aunt Kelli came down for the day and he was excited to have us all there for it.

Here he is with his cute teachers...
Congratulations Ashton!

3 comments:

annilee said...

Take it all in!!! My girly is graduating from the 6th grade today! I swear we just left her pre-school graduation! Congratulations Ashton!!!

Melissa B. said...

what a cute boy!

Jody said...

So fun! He is so cute.. Is he excited for kindergarten?