Saturday, May 1, 2010

Treehouse Museum

Last Tuesday my sister needed to go to Ogden, so the boys and I decided to join her and we all met my Mom for lunch, then headed over to the Treehouse Museum. We'd never been before, but I'd been wanting to take Ashton and Gunnar there and it was so fun!
So much cute stuff for them to do and play with.
They absolutely LOVED it!
Some of their favorite things...
The little doctor room...Ashton loved looking at the x-rays and the inside of the body and looking at the little slides through the microscope. Gunnar liked feeding the baby :)
The cute little school house...we probably spent 45 minutes in it!The music room...
Riding horses and milking a cow...Camping...
I love this picture of Gunnar looking up at Aunt Kelli as they're
driving the fire truck... Almost every room had dress up, so we had to take part in that...It was a fun way to spend our day and I think we'll go back soon.
Did I mention how much I LOVE having my sister
staying with us??? What a blessing!
Thanks for meeting us Mom :)

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That looks like so much fun! The one of you and Kell is way cute!

Lindee said...

that looks so fun! i've been wanting to take addy there. look at you and kelli, gettin' your caveman on!

Ashley said...

Looks like you guys had a good time! I wish I was there!

Jody said...

How fun!! We do need to meet up there! You two look mighty stylish in your vests!!