Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day...late

First of all Happy late Mother's Day to the wonderful Moms in my life...of course my own Mom, my Step-Mom Michelle, and my Mother-in-Law. As well as all of my amazing friends who are Moms! I hope you all had a great day!
Mine was great this year. Lars and the boys let me sleep in till 8:00!!! (yes that is sleeping in for me when I'm usually up with this little stinker by 6:00 or so). So that alone would have been enough, but they also brought me breakfast in bed and these cute cards.
Lars made this one :) Awww...(and he will love that I posted a picture of it!)
It had a whole agenda on the back for my day, and then this one was from the boys...Every time I open it I hear Ashton's cute little voice saying-
"Happy Mother's Day Mommy, I love you..."
I want it to last forever, so I guess I better stop opening it over and over!

After breakfast we got ready and went to church, then stopped off at Sam's and got a new family tent for camping this summer. Then we grabbed food from Rumbi and took it to the park to eat. I was a little (okay a lot) sad because they were all out of fish tacos!!! But I sucked it up and got a salad instead. Anyway, then we went home and put Gunnar down for a nap and I took off and went shopping by myself all afternoon while Lars put up the new tent on the lawn for the boys to play in. When I finally got home Lars made chicken parmigian for dinner.

Thanks boys for a fun day and for making me feel so appreciated and loved!
I love you all so much...and thank God for you every single day and really cherish being a Mom.
Oh and this was how I ended my day...

hee hee!

2 comments:

horsehug said...

It sounds like a perfect day!! I am so glad you had such a wonderful Mothers Day! You deserve it SOOO much! :)

Jody said...

Glad you celebrated like crazy! Sounds like they spoiled you rotten! We will have to go camping and fly fishing together! Being a mom is the greatest blessing and rewarding dream job to have.