Sunday, December 26, 2010

Aggie Game...

After our late night skiing on Monday night we got offered some tickets to the Aggie game on Tuesday night from my good friend Ann who happens to have really great seats right behind the opposing team's bench and an AWESOME parking pass right in front of the doors. So we gladly accepted and planned on taking the boys. Well I think after being gone really for the past 4 days in a row starting with ice-fishing, they just wanted to stay home. So I proceeded to bribe them with everything I could think of, then when that didn't work, I tried calling 3 different girls to come babysit...with no luck. We really didn't want to give up these tickets and the game was going to start in less than an hour, so finally after begging and pleading with them to go (but not wanting to just make them go and have it be miserable for all of us) I pulled out my final bribe. I told them they could wear their pajamas. That was the ticket...they said "okay" and were ready to go in 5 minutes. I really didn't care what they were wearing at that point and to be honest if it came down to it I may have worn my pajamas with them to get them to go!
Once we got there and stocked them up with popcorn, they had a blast. They think the mascot Big Blue is the greatest and were so excited when after Gunnar was waving at him, he came over and gave them hi-5's and knuckles! I love it when Ann offers us these seats!
We didn't stay for the whole game because the Aggie's were way ahead, but we made it till about 9:45. It was fun!
Oh and some kids from Airbound Gymnastics performed at half time and watching them got Ashton wanting to join again...yay!

3 comments:

Cassidy said...

ok so i am a super bad blogger. But i have been reading all of your posts... and i just laugh and laugh. Gunnar is adorable, So cute and witty!!! I can't believe how grown up ashton is and how smart!! You do the cutest things with your kids. I just love reading your blog!

jessica said...

Thanks Cass :) You're so sweet! You made my day!

Cascio Photography said...

Hey! you should have ashton be in the same class as Brayden! it would be fun... then we could hang out while they are in class :)
And it sounds like you guys have had a lot of fun! please help me be better with my family blog! haha