Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Family Pictures 2010...

We got these taken in September, but I've been waiting till I had all my Christmas cards out to put them on my blog (not that anyone cares!)
Anyway it was September 28th to be exact...the day Gunnar turned 2 1/2. And it was about 90 degrees that day.
I love some of them and was happy to just get a few where we were ALL looking at the camera and no one was crying. I think Lars wanted to, but he held back...Picture day is bottom on his list of things he likes to do.

Here are some of my faves...

And finally this one that I designed my Christmas Card with...

Thanks again Brittany!! I love them!

6 comments:

horsehug said...

I LOVED the Christmas card and now these pictures!! The one on top would have been a great Christmas card also :)

Meridith said...

They turned out so cute! When we did family pictures I said I would be happy as long as I got one good picture I could hang on my wall and use for Christmas cards! You got a lot of cute ones!!

Jody said...

AMAZING!!! I love them all! So BEAUTIFUL!!

Amy said...

I love them too.. you guys are so cute!! Loved the card :)

Ballard Family said...

so cute!!! and I got card thank- you, I loved it!

annilee said...

Thanks for the card! I freaking loved it! So cute and creative as usual! Love ya girl!