Monday, November 7, 2011

Gunnar's went to his first little friend birthday party...

Gunnar got invited to a birthday party of one of the little boys in his preschool class...Carter. He was so excited! He kept calling him "my Carter." Is it "my Carter's birthday party yet Mom?"
So it was finally the day to go last Friday and we headed to Walmart to pick out a gift. Of course Gunnar wanted something for himself too, but finally decided on just something for Carter and we got it and went home and wrapped it up. But not before he begged me to let him get it out of the box and play with it first :)
It is hard to be 3 and have to give and not get!
Here he is on our way out the door. So excited!
We got in the car and I got him buckled in his seat and pulled out of the driveway and he yells "Party, here we come!!" Funny boy!
It was a fun little pirate party and of course I was the only Mom who ended up staying...he would not stay without me. Oh well...I will so miss these days of him needing me so much :)

1 comment:

Susan O. said...

What an incredibly cute boy :) Love his outfit also!!

Grandma